7 bedroom B&B
A former Co Donegal B&B that would make a stunning family home or business is now on the market.
Dunsheeny House is situated in Carndonagh – an idyllic village offering many restaurants, small cafes and pubs to enjoy.
Until the owners’ retirement this property was operating as a charming family-run B&B. This property provided an exceptional standard of bed and breakfast accommodation. Its guests included local families, business people and general tourists enjoying the spectacular coastal scenery and many historical sights.
Its central location, at the heart of the Inishowen Peninsula and the Inishowen 100mile coastal scenic drive, is a bonus. The town is just a short distance from Malin Head, which is the most northerly point of the entire island of Ireland.
It is also within a driving distance to many beautiful award-winning sandy beaches such as the Five Fingers Strand in Malin, Culdaff, Pollan Bay, Tullagh and Kinnegoe Bay. Some of the best golf courses in Ireland are nearby too.
On the ground floor, the house consists of a porch leading to a large hallway, open plan living and dining area, large modern kitchen, utility, separate bathroom and three en suite bedrooms.
The first floor consists of a living area, four bedrooms – one en suite – separate bathroom and good storage space. The property also benefits from a large attached double garage with internal access to the house.
Dunsheeny House is located only 30 minutes from Derry City Airport and 90 minutes from Belfast International Airport.
For more details or to arrange a viewing contact Darren on 07825086462 or email [email protected] Alternatively contact the owner directly on 00353 749374292.
Dunsheeny House features…
• Stunning detached premises with a wealth of features
• Seven bedrooms with five en suite decorated to a high standard
• Established business reputation
• Super lifestyle opportunity for suitable buyers
• Spacious attached double garage – 19ft by 27.5ft
• Parking spaces for seven vehicles
• Mature landscaped gardens
• Within three minute walk to the town centre
• Within one minute walk to the nearest supermarket
• Oil-fired Stanley cooker providing central heating and hot water
• Early viewing essential
• Beaches and golf courses within short driving distance