CONOR McGREGOR and Dee Devlin are the couple Irish people would most like to ‘third wheel’ this Valentine’s Day.
A new survey has revealed that a whopping 54 per cent of Irish people would be happy to ‘third wheel’ a couple on February 14.
The MMA star and his girlfriend took the top spot with 20 per cent of the vote in the survey conducted by Deliveroo.
That means that one-in-five Irish would, if given the opportunity, spend Valentine’s Day with the Dublin destroyer and his pregnant girlfriend rather than with a significant other.
Brian O’Driscoll and actress wife Amy Huberman followed closely behind with 12 per cent of the vote, while President Michael D Higgins and his partner Sabina Coyle came in at a very respectable third place with 7 per cent.
Interestingly, the survey also revealed that 35 per cent of Irish women say Valentine’s Day is not that important to them, compared to 42 per cent of men.
That’s a lot of love going to waste!
Check out the top 10 couple’s Irish people want to third wheel…
1. Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin
2. Brian O’Driscoll and Amy Huberman
3. President Michael D. Higgins and Sabina Coyne
4. Bono and Ali Hewson
5. Daniel and Majella O’Donnell
6. Nicky Byrne and Georgina Ahern
7. Ronan and Storm Keating
8. Rosanna Davison and Wesley Quirke
9. Robbie Keane and Claudine Palmer
10. Alan Hughes and Karl Broderick