A COUNTRY cottage in Ireland is due to sell at auction next month has been causing a stir with buyers from around the world.
The two-bedroom detached property in Labasheeda, Co. Clare is for sale by public auction on November 3 at the Imperial Hotel in Cork city.
Bids will start at just €17,000.
“It will probably go for more than €17,000 but it’s good value no matter what,” selling agents DNG O’Sullivan Hurley told The Irish Post today.
“We’ve had enquires from everywhere. We’ve been getting a lot of calls.”
According to the agents, the rural cottage-style home located on a sizeable site in a picturesque setting overlooking Clonderlaw Bay.
Close to the Kerry border it overlooks the Kingdom coastline and is also near Shannon Airport.
It sits 1km from the West Clare village of Labasheeda, 20km from Kilrush Town and 17km from Kilimer car ferry.
The dining room comes with a Stanley Range, built-in cupboards and a cathedral style ceiling.
There is also a sun room with glass door to rear gardens.
Outside, the lawned gardens separated into different sections and include a small wooden storage shed and two open sheds.
Marvin aluminium windows were installed to front of house within the last two years.
How to bid:
- To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction.
- Registration is at 10am – the auction will start at 11am sharp.
- To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque.
- On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
- You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price when signing the contracts – then 28 days later the property is yours.